About Our Rock Hill SC Dental Office
We are a local dental office in Rock Hill, SC. We value long time relationships with our patients. They trust us to take good care of their teeth-and to always do the right thing when recommending dentistry.
Patients often come to our office for consults when they need complex dental treatments. Dr. Cranford and Dr. Robinson are Fellow and Master in the AGD. They are trained to manage advanced cosmetic dentistry.
We believe in conservative dental care decisions-and listening to what each patient really wants for his mouth.
Our dental hygiene program is top notch. Our goal: maintain our patients so that they will not need major dental work. We are proud of the many patients who have healthy teeth after years of coming to Cranford Dental.
Families in Rock Hill, SC have trusted Cranford Dental for honest and fair dentistry since 1984.
We promise to continue this tradition of excellence for the next generations of patients who visit our office. We look forward to the next 35 years of living and working here.
If you are looking for a local dentist, please request an appointment online or call the office at 803-324-7670. We love to welcome new patients.
Experienced Dentists for Rock Hill Families
- Do you need well trained cosmetic dentists? Dr. Bill Cranford and Dr. Elizabeth Robinson earned general dentistry’s highest awards: Master and Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Do you need experienced dentists? Our dentists combine long time experience with recent advanced training. They work as a team to give each patient the best possible dental care.
- Do you want dentists you can trust? Our patients say we listen to what they really want for their teeth. We educate and and discuss options before beginning treatment. We ask the patient to explain what she wants at each visit.
“Our family has been with this office from the beginning. My adult children wouldn’t go anywhere else—and they are now taking their children.” A long time patient
Our history in Rock Hill, SC
You will appreciate our long time tradition of fair and honest dentistry in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Bill Cranford grew up in Rock Hill. He moved back home and began practicing here in 1984. He loves this community and enjoys living and working here.
In 2012 Dr. Cranford’s daughter Elizabeth Robinson joined Cranford Dental. Visit the Cranford Dental Blog to read about what the practice has done to keep up with the advances in dentistry since 1984.
The dentists are committed long term to Rock Hill. They see parents, children, and grandchildren of many families. With a son (brother) in dental school, they will be around for many years to come.
Visit Cranford Dental to see why our long time patient families trust us for dental care. Contact us online or call 803-324-7670—or stop by our office at 1721 Ebenezer Road in Rock Hill, South Carolina.
- Table computers for patient check in
- Notebook computers to access internet in waiting room
- 30 computer monitors throughout the office
- Digital x-rays in every treatment room
- CEREC computer for one day crowns
- Intra oral cameras
- Sterilization system with 2 autoclaves and sterile washer
- Electric hand pieces
If you are looking for a modern local dental office, email or call Cranford Dental today.