Are you looking for a dentist in Rock Hill, SC who has expertise with dental implants? Call 803-324-7670 or email Cranford Dental for a consult.
As with all dental procedures, our dentists will explain the benefits of dental implants and go over the time and expense required for successful dental treatment.
What is Dental Implant process?
- At the first visit, the dentists evaluate your mouth and determine if implants are the right choice for you.
- Once the patient and dentist agree on implant treatment, we schedule an appointment for implant placement surgery.
- During implant surgery we place an implant cylinder in the jaw. We cover this to allow
it to heal and integrate with the bone (about 3 months)
- Next we fabricate and place an abutment which will attach a crown to the dental implant.
- The dentist then designs (often using CEREC technology) a cosmetic porcelain crown.
- The dentist places the porcelain crown over the abutment and adjusts it for proper fit and comfort.
Should I get Dental Implants?
Often, a patient who has struggled with other dental solutions for years reports greatly improved mental and physical health once the implant procedure is complete.
Our patients love it when their mouths feel like they did with natural teeth.
We will be happy to explain in detail why implants may be the right choice for you.
Contact Cranford Dental in Rock Hill SC to discuss dental implants for your mouth.