Rock Hill, SC Family Dentist
At Cranford Dental in Rock Hill our goal is family friendly dentistry. We welcome adults, children, and teens. We help our young patients develop good dental habits. This makes for adult patients with healthy teeth.
Many of our patients were children when they first came to our office. These adults now come with their children. Our patients often are like family. We value these long term relationships. Thanks for your trust, Rock Hill.
Our Services for your Family
- Dental Hygiene/Teeth Cleaning
- Children/Pediatric Dentistry
- Geriatric Dentistry
- Night Guards
- Root Canals
Make an appointment if you would like to establish a long term relationship with your family and a local dentist.
Why should you visit our family dentist office?
- Children love us. They like coming to Mom or Dad’s dentist.
- Teenagers like us. We treat them like young adults.
- We will chart and follow the health of your teeth for your lifetime.
- Children of all ages like our TVs, computers, and fun patient gifts.
- Patients love our friendly and caring staff.
- You won’t wait long for appointments.
- You can get everything done at one office.
- You will be relaxed and comfortable. We promise.
- Geriatric patients will appreciate our attention to detail.
Your Family and Cranford Dental
At our office we are prepared for the future. We look forward to many more years of living and working in Rock Hill. We would like to get to know your family. Dr. Robinson joined Cranford Dental in 2012. We will add a dentist in 2020. That means many more years of dentistry for Rock Hill families.
We pledge to continue the best dental care possible. We appreciate the long time trust of Rock Hill families. We plan to keep earning that trust.
We will continue to make the dental office a happy and comfortable place.
We promise to continue offering the best possible dental health for each family member.
Make an appointment
We would love for you to be part of Cranford Dental. Please visit our office at 1721 Ebenezer Road, call 803-324-7670, or contact us for an appointment.