Are you considering a dental crown? Is your tooth broken down or decayed? Call our Rock Hill office to make an appointment.
A crown may strengthen and restore your tooth.
Crowns are one of the most common procedures at Cranford Dental.
A crown (cap) is a protective covering over a broken or decayed tooth. A good crown will look exactly like a real tooth and will last for many years.
Contact our office here or call 803-324-7670. We will be able to help you.
One Day CEREC Crowns
We use a CEREC to make and place crowns in one day in our office in Rock Hill. Our dentists make over 85% of our crowns in one day.
With the CEREC we use advanced software to read in data from your tooth. We send the readings to a milling unit. The machine mills the crown as you wait.
Advantages of CEREC One Day Crowns
Lots to like about one day crowns—
- No gunk—Who wants to have an impression tray stuck in their mouth?
- No wait—You are in and out in only a few hours.
- Good fit—Dentist is able to read in a very precise image.
- Beautiful crown—It really does look like a real tooth.
- Amazing technology—Patients view the screen as the dentist scans in the tooth.
- Easy adjustment—If an adjustment is needed the dentist does it immediately.
Actual Case—CEREC crown
For years, this patient was insecure about how her smile looked in photos. In less than two hours her old dark crown was replaced with a cosmetic natural-looking crown, thanks to our Cerec technology. She was happy that she only had to come in for one visit and did not have to wear a temporary crown.
Visit our Gallery to see Before and After photos of crowns that were done in our office.
Email our office or call 803-324-7670 if think you may need a crown. Dr. Cranford or Dr. Robinson will give you a fair and honest opinion on the best way to restore your tooth.