Dental Implants Rock Hill
Are you looking for a dentist in Rock Hill, SC who has expertise with dental implants?
Implants are our treatment of choice for missing teeth. Dental Implants look, feel, and eat like natural teeth. They are stronger and last longer than fixed bridges or removable appliances.
Call 803-324-7670 or email Cranford Dental for a consult.
As with all dental procedures, our dentists will explain the benefits of dental implants and go over the time and expense required for successful dental treatment.
What is Dental Implant process?
- At the first visit, the dentists evaluate your mouth and determine if implants are the right choice for you.
- Once the patient and dentist agree on implant treatment, we schedule an appointment for implant placement surgery.
- During implant surgery we place an implant cylinder in the jaw. We cover this to allow
it to heal and integrate with the bone (about 3 months)
- Next we fabricate and place an abutment which will attach a crown to the dental implant.
- The dentist then designs (often using CEREC technology) a cosmetic porcelain crown.
- The dentist places the porcelain crown over the abutment and adjusts it for proper fit and comfort.
Should I get Dental Implants?
The implant can be a lifetime restoration. Dental implants will restore your smile and chewing ability back to normal.
Often, a patient who has struggled with other dental solutions for years reports greatly improved mental and physical health once the implant procedure is complete.
Our patients love it when their mouths feel like they did with natural teeth.
We will be happy to explain in detail why implants may be the right choice for you.
Dental Implants and Cranford Dental in Rock Hill, SC
Visit our Gallery to view Before and After Dental Implant photos of patients at Cranford Dental. Or visit our office if you would like to explore dental implants. The dentist will show you photos of mouths that have been greatly improved using dental implants.
Contact Cranford Dental in Rock Hill, South Carolina to discuss dental implants for your mouth. Or call or text 803-324-7670.
We would like to share our many years of dealing with dental implants with you. And we love to welcome new patients to our office.